The HSP-30A pneumatic shop press offers the same high-value features and steel construction of our HSP-20A—but with 30 tons of force!
- 21.653” working width.
- 5.9” cylinder stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic parts ensure smooth, dependable use for years.
- Cylinder can move left and right within the frame, depending on orientation of the job.
- You have the option to work the HSP-30A manually, if you need finer control.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Rigid, fully-welded steel main frame eliminates flexing at full force to deliver accurate results.
This unit is still in factory crate.